Monday, November 5, 2012

Election 2012 My personal views, how to choose?

• Now allow me to share my personal views on how to choose on “ELECTION 2012” base on my personal beliefs: IF consider yourself Jews or Christian “Roman Catholic, Lutherans, Anglicans, Baptists, Pietism, Evangelical, Eastern Orthodox, Oriental Orthodox, Assyrian Church of the East This should be your filters to measure each candidate, laws and Amendments 1- PRO-FAMILY: Man a Woman should remain as couple by law. If the Federal and State government wants to pass laws to promote protection gay for partners. I am ok with that. 2- PRO-LIFE: Defend those without voice. 3- PRO-CHURCH: Who ever need help or assistant should be going to their communities , churches or local agencies create for that effect NOT The White House. 4- PRO-ISRAEL: read Genesis 12 1-3 “I will make you into a great nation, and I will bless you; I will make your name great and you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you.”[

No comments:

Post a Comment